COVID-19 Operational Updates
We would like to remind everyone that a valid parking permit is required at all times while parked on campus. Parking is enforced 7 days a week/24 hours a day.
Please note the following updates from Parking Services as we respond to the COVID-19 situation. Please keep in mind that due to COVID-19 measures, all current plans for 2020-2021 are tentative and subject to change. Please check our parking website for the latest updates:
In an effort to support Social Distancing, we encourage you to purchase your parking permit online. Any questions regarding parking, please email us at email@example.com or call us during our business hours at 408-924-6557.
- Due to the recent COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Parking Services Lobby will be temporarily closed beginning Monday, December 14, 2020. In-person services may be available by appointment only Monday, Wednesday & Friday, between 8 am – 3:45 pm, Tuesday & Thursday, between 8 am – 11:30 am.
- If you have questions or to make an appointment for in-person service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours, Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. at 408-924-6557.
- Park & Ride shuttle services are suspended until further notice.
- Park & Ride Spring semester permits will not be sold.
- As with previous years, parking permits will be sold online via Parking Online Services.
- For your safety and convenient, Parking Services now offer weekly and monthly permit options online for students. We also offer daily, weekly, and monthly permit options for employees. Click Parking Permit Information for Spring 2020 Parking Permit Options.