Apply to a Minor
Students interested in applying to a College of Science Minor can request a minor application on the College of Science Forms and Petitions website.
Applications must be submitted by the deadlines. Late applications are not accepted.
Minor Application Deadlines
- Fall semester: October 1
- Spring semester: March 1
Questions related to the Minor Application process and processing can refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor advising is overseen by each department. Be sure to review the requirements listed on the College of Science Forms and Petitions website. If you have follow-up questions related to the minor, you may refer to the appropriate point of contact for assistance:
Biological Sciences Department
- Biological Sciences Minor
- Bioinformatics Minor
- Visit the Biology Advising Minor webpage to learn about your point of contact.
- Chemistry Minor
- Request Chemistry Minor Advising by completing the request for Chemistry Minor Advising Google Form.
Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Minor
- Contact the Computer Science Minor Advisor.
- Geology Minor
- Contact email@example.com.
Physics and Astronomy Department
- Astronomy Minor
- Physics Minor
- Contact the Undergraduate Coordinator for Physics and Astronomy.
Mathematics and Statistics Department
- Mathematics Minor
- Mathematics, K-8 Teachers Minor
- Statistics Minor
- For all questions regarding Math Minors, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meteorology and Climate Science Department
- Atmospheric and Seismic Hazards Minor
- Broadcast Meteorology Minor
- Climate Change Strategies Minor
- Wildfire Science Minor
- Contact the Undergraduate Coordinator for the Department of Meteorology and Climate Science.