Support the SJSU Staff Council
The SJSU Staff Council began organizing in 2017 from a grassroots effort and was formally established in 2019. We've continue to grow our membership and engagement across campus, but we depend on your support to expand our initiatives related to:
- Professional development
- Health and wellness
- Recognition programs
- Social events
Please consider making a donation if you want to support the SJSU Staff Council and its activities. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to giving.sjsu.edu
- Click on the Give Now button
- Specify your gift amount
- Select "Choose a giving opportunity"
- Type in "Staff Council" in the search box
- Click the box "SJSU Staff Council," then click "Continue"
- Select the frequency of your donation (One-time, Scheduled, Recurring)
- Enter your personal contact information
- Click "Next"
- Follow the prompts to complete the donation process
Staff Council has already been making a difference on campus! Here are some of our accomplishments:
- Our members include staff from all divisions on campus!
- Our members are serving on university committees throughout the year.
- We worked with campus leadership to create annual campus-wide staff awards.
- We have met with the Chancellor and the interim President regarding staff morale and Staff Council long-term goals.
- We prepared a statement for the 2020 WASC Review.
- We are involved in discussions regarding the Alquist Building project.