Support the SJSU Staff Council
The SJSU Staff Council was established in 2017 and continues to grow with every year, but we depend on your support to expand our initiatives related to:
- professional development
- health and wellness
- recognition programs
- social events
Please consider making a donation if you want to support SJSU Staff Council and its activities. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to giving.sjsu.edu
- Click on the Give Now button
- Specify your donation amount
- Select "Choose a giving opportunity"
- Select "Other" and then hit the "Continue" button
- Specify "SJSU Staff Council" as the area for your gift to be allocated
- Select the frequency of your donation
- Enter your personal information
- Select "Next"
- Follow the prompts to complete the donation process
Staff Council has already been making a difference on campus! Here are some of our accomplishments:
- We kicked off the inaugural Staff Awards, which will be presented at this year's 52nd Annual Spartan Service Celebration.
- We participated in the speaker panel during the Comprehensive Housing Press Conference on January 27, 2020.
- We created a staff survey to solicit feedback on the Alquist Building Project.
- Our members include staff from all divisions on campus!