MyProgress for Students
Tracking Progress to Degree
MyProgress is one of the most important tools to monitor your academic progress. It provides a detailed summary of your degree requirements – both complete and incomplete.
MyProgress Video Tutorial
Accessing MyProgress via Self Service
To access your MyProgress report, follow the instructions below:
- Log into one.SJSU by entering your SJSU ID and password.
- Select the MySJSU tile.
- On your Student Center page, under the Academics section, use the "other academic" drop-down menu and select MyProgress.
- Click Go (double chevron button on the right). Your MyProgress report should appear once the page loads.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of MyProgress reports, mistakes can occur. In the event of any discrepancies, University regulations prevail. You have the responsibility to report any perceived discrepancies to your major department. Questions about General Education or American Institution requirements should be taken to an academic advisor in your college advising center. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email request(s):
- Student Name (First, Last)
- Student ID
- Course & Number
- Course Term and Year Completed
- Course Grade
- GE Area