Undergraduate Graduation Application
The following information is specific to Undergraduate students. If you are a Graduate student, please visit the Graduate admissions and program evaluations (GAPE) website.
Before you apply for graduation
- Review major and minor forms (if any) and your degree progress/academic advising report
- Meet with your advisor(s) – Major/Minor (if any)/GE
- Update your contacts in your MySJSU – All graduation correspondence will be sent via preferred e-mail.
You should apply for graduation when (all points must be met)
- You’ve earned at least 90 semester units
- Are two semesters away from the semester in which you wish to graduate
- Are in good academic standing (not disqualified status from the university)
Note: Please view Deadlines to apply for Graduation.
When ready, you can download the Undergraduate Graduation Application(PDF)
Download and complete the Undergraduate Graduation Application(PDF) and apply by the priority deadline dates. You must apply at least two semesters before you anticipate completing all your degree requirements. Follow the instructions on the application.
Meet with your undergraduate major and/or minor advisor(s) and complete your major/minor forms. Keep a copy of all documents for your records. Attach your major/minor forms (in sealed envelopes) to the Undergraduate Graduation Application and submit to the Office of the Registrar(Window "R").