The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is used as part of the admissions process by nursing schools nationwide. Our test center accepts students who are applying to any nursing program, including SJSU.
- Student’s who wish to take the TEAS exam with accommodations, must be registered with the AEC. If you are not already registered with AEC please refer to “How to Register with AEC" regarding the process.
- Once registered, make sure to set up an appointment with a counselor and to send all
proof of payment/registration for the TEAS exam to email@example.com
- Current AEC students will need to show proof of payment and registration for TEAS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received an AEC counselor will review and put in place accommodations for the TEAS.
- Deadlines for testing with accommodations differ from those set by the Testing Office. The DEADLINE FOR STUDENT WISHING TO TEST WITH AEC IS ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED TEST DATE. For example if the test is scheduled for February 2, 2023, students need to register with AEC for the test on or before January 2, 2023.
- AEC will send an Accommodation Notification Letter to University Testing.
Accommodated TEAS exams are administered the Friday before the schedule test.