CPGE Editing Services
- Purpose: To support faculty with editing services to improve a nearly completed piece of writing to increase its chances of publication, or an initial or secondary draft of a grant proposal, journal article, book chapter, white paper, or other writing related to a faculty member’s research and scholarship.
- CPGE has a pool of funds to pay for grant-editing support through Edit911.
- Awards are made on a first come first serve basis until funds are exhausted.
- All tenured/tenure-track faculty and full-time lecturers (including .8s) in CPGE are eligible for these RSCA supports.
- Support Amount: Faculty can request up to 50 pages double spaced each semester; the editor charges by the word so faculty should submit only pages needing editing.
- Application Form: forms.gle/Kk6xHsxDFoEyzzHZ9