These administrative forms are to help students in determining their major and minor course work, apply for graduation, and file various petitions.
Students must meet with an Economics Advisor who will help guide students and initiate DocuSign requests. Students should not initiate their own DocuSigns for the Econ Department.
Please download and save form, fill out completely (except signature), resave, then submit form to the Economics Advisor. Forms will be submitted via DocuSign, where they will be routed for additional signatures. DO NOT initiate your own DocuSigns and please use your SJSU email for all University communications.
Economics Department Forms
Students must meet with an Undergraduate Econ Advisor as soon as possible for help in declaring a Economics major or minor, use these forms to help with coursework planning.
B.S. Economics Major
- BS majors declared Fall 2020 or later-REV [pdf]
- BS majors declared Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 [pdf]
- BS majors declared before Fall 2019 [pdf]
B.A. Economics Major
- BA majors declared Fall 2020 or later-REV [pdf]
- BA majors declared Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 [pdf]
- BA majors declared before Fall 2019 [pdf]
Minor in Economics
Undergraduate University Forms
- Undergraduate Forms Index
- Apply for Graduation: Online graduation application for eligible students. Economics minor students should apply with their major department.
- Graduation Date Change
- Leave of Absence and Withdrawal Policy
Students must meet with an Graduate Economics Advisor as soon as possible for help, use these forms to help with coursework planning. The Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations is the official source for program requirements.
M.A. Applied Economics
- Internal Advising Form - MA, Applied Economics [pdf]
- Suggested Schedule - MA, Applied Economics [pdf]
These forms (and more) are available on the GAPE website, under Current Students. Please do not submit any hand written GAPE forms.
- Change of Classification in (Master's) Graduate Program
- Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy
- Request for Course Substitution in (Master's) Graduate Degree Program
The Economics Department is dedicated to providing support to students seeking to expand their academic experience by attending professional and academic conferences in related fields.