Graduation Date Changes
If you will complete your requirements before or later than term shown in MySJSU, submit the Graduation Date Change form [pdf]. This request allows your evaluator to process your application for the correct term (if you are graduating early) or give you enrollment appointment(s) for subsequent terms if you will delay your graduation.
- Visit the GAPE site for details
- Download and complete the Graduation Date Change form [pdf]
- Send the form to your major advisor for approval and signature. Consider using DocuSign as a faster option.
- Pay the $10 fee online.
- Email the signed form and payment receipt directly to your graduation evaluator.
- Students with approved requests will see their graduation date change in MySJSU.
- Students from the College of Business must contact the Jack Holland Student Success Center to get their online form.
- Other students may also wish to contact their major advisor.
- You will not receive enrollment appointments for any terms after the graduation term shown in MySJSU
- If you have additional questions about your graduation status, please contact your evaluator.