Graduation Date Changes

If you will complete your requirements before or later than term shown in MySJSU, follow the appropriate steps below. This process allows your evaluator to update your application for the correct term (if you are graduating early) or give you enrollment appointment(s) for subsequent terms if you will delay your graduation.

Graduate Students

Undergraduate Students


  1. Download and Complete the Graduation Date Change form.
  2. Check with your College Success Center for any internal requirements or procedures.
  3. If needed use DocuSign to collect required signatures.
  4. Send the completed form directly to your graduation evaluator.

Additional Notes

  • You will not receive enrollment appointments for any terms after the graduation term shown in MySJSU.
  • If you have additional questions about your graduation status, please contact your evaluator.