Graduation Date Changes
If you will complete your requirements before or later than term shown in MySJSU, follow the appropriate steps below. This process allows your evaluator to update your application for the correct term (if you are graduating early) or give you enrollment appointment(s) for subsequent terms if you will delay your graduation.
- Visit the GAPE site for details.
- All Business majors, submit the Google form found under Service #1 at the Jack Holland Student Success Center.
- All Science majors, submit the Google form found at College of Science Advising Center.
- All other majors, use this Graduation Date Change form [pdf].
***New - The $10 fee has been removed. There is no longer a fee to change your graduation date.***
- Download and Complete the Graduation Date Change form.
- Check with your College Success Center for any internal requirements or procedures.
- If needed use DocuSign to collect required signatures.
- Send the completed form directly to your graduation evaluator.
- You will not receive enrollment appointments for any terms after the graduation term shown in MySJSU.
- If you have additional questions about your graduation status, please contact your evaluator.