What You Need to Know
DocuSign is an application that allows users to securely upload, sign, and send documents that require a signature.
This is electronic signature technology and a digital transaction management service that facilitates the electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents.
Paper documentation is no longer necessary.
Who has Access
Cost & Requirements
- Docusign is free for Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- You must have a valid SJSUOne ID#.
- The service is for business-related purposes only.
How to Access DocuSign
Login to Docusign or go to One.SJSU and search for Docusign.
How to Use DocuSign
- Sign a document with DocuSign (1:17)
- Sending Documents - New DocuSign Experience (1:25)
- DocuSign 101 Webinar: Envelope Creation (1:04:00) - Overview of sending documents effectively
- DocuSign 101 Webinar: Template Creation/Powerform (2:25:00) - Framework for documents
Video Tutorials - Google
- Create the Ultimate Digital Office with DocuSign for Google
- DocuSign eSignature for Google Workspace - Sign a Gmail Attachment
Standard: Electronic and Digital Signatures [pdf] defines requirements for the use of electronic and digital signatures within SJSU, its Auxiliaries and outside entities.
SJSU DocuSign emails will always come from a "@docusign.net" email address.
For more information on how to identify and report malicious email, please watch our quick videos about Frauds and Scams or read "Combating Phishing: A Proactive Approach [pdf]" written by DocuSign.
Read more about DocuSign Phishing.
Support: Need Help or Have Questions?
For DocuSign support, submit a help ticket request.