SJSU IT Peer Advisory Council
The SJSU IT Peer Advisory Council was formed to provide two-way open communication directly between representative SJSU IT staff and VP-IT & CIO. The peer members of the group provide insight and advice that is constructive and transparent, and that promotes excellence among our staff by:
- Respecting everyone by communicating well and listening to all perspectives.
- Promoting employee growth (e.g., cross-pollination program) by offering professional opportunities in the organization.
- Gathering feedback and innovative ideas from the Division staff to promote a work/life balance
- Assuring inclusiveness in all strategies recommended by the Peer Group
Identifying areas of focus for continuous improvements
- Recognizing and honoring the SJSU IT Staffs’ outstanding contributions with Sparta Awards.
- Participating in IT senior management candidate evaluation
- Organizing team building activities and social events
- Bob Lim, VP/CIO, Information Technology, Chair
- Debashish Basak, Systems Administrator
- Harish Chander, Sr. PeopleSoft Analyst Programer
- Alfred Eclipse, Lead Service Desk Support Specalist
- April Lee, Information Tech Consultant
- Eric Matthews, Analyst/Programmer
- Ravi Pisupati, Tech Lead, Student Data Warehouse
- Vicky Van Leer, Financial Budget Analyst
- Lam Vu, Senior SA Systems Lead
- Andy Yeung, Classroom Support Technician