Use Lucidchart to automatically create flowcharts and diagrams.
What You Need to Know
- Make flowcharts, create diagrams, visualize ideas and more with Lucidchart.
- No download needed.
- Lucidchart is a visual communication and cross-platform tool that allows users to collaborate on drawing, revising, and sharing charts and diagrams.
Who has Access
How to Access Lucidchart
- Go to One.SJSU and search for Lucidchart, if you already have an account.
- Students and Faculty: Sign up for a free EDU Lucidchart account.
- Staff: Request for a EDU Premium by completing the form below.
This form is for Staff only.
- Lucidchart Help Center: Getting Started, Team Management, advanced Diagramming, Popular Use Cases
- Get Started with Lucidchart: Creating a Documents, Importing Diagrams and Data
- Lucidchart Video Gallery: Diagramming Basics, advanced Diagramming, Collaborate and Share, and Automate and Link Data to Diagrams
- Lucidchart 101: Getting Started with Lucidchart
- Webinar: Master the Lucidchart Basics
- Webinar: Learn to Use Lucidchart Like a Pro
- Lucidchart examples: Most popular, containers, flowcharts, timelines, organizational charts and creative charts
- Lucidchart YouTube Channel: Watch quick videos on how to use Lucidchart.
For Lucidchart support, submit a help ticket request.