How To Open a Help Ticket
I’m an iSupport Representative.
What You Need to Know
If you need technical support, you can open a help ticket.
What You Need to Do
You can access iSupport and open a ticket a couple of ways
- Go to the an of the following:
- Go directly to iSupport
- Visit the Spartan App Portal
- Search for "open help ticket" in the search box at the top of the page
- Select the "Open a Help ticket" Tile
- Enter your first and last name and your campus email address, then click the "Continue" button
- Describe in detail what you need help with in the "Description" box and add a brief summary in the "Reason" box
- Click on the "Save" button
For step-by-step instructions with visuals, view How to Submit a Ticket Request [pdf].
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
If you have any questions regarding your ticket request, please contact the IT Service Desk.