Applications and Platforms
What You Need to Know
Information Technology (IT) provides a variety of popular commercial software applications for the Campus Community such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, LucidChart and Sophos Antivirus software.
To view SJSU’s customized software applications, go to the One.SJSU.edu.
To install software, follow the instructions for each application.
For additional software applications, such as Canvas, Camtasia, Snagit, Zoom, Turitin, and other applications visit eCampus.
What Applications are Available
- Spartan App Portal
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Antivirus Software (Sophos Premium Home)
- Application Development (FileMaker Pro Advanced)
- Appointment Scheduling (QLess)
- Collabration Tools (Lucidchart)
- Data Loss Prevention (Spirion)
- Document Management (OnBase)
- Electronic Signature (DocuSign)
- Google Workspace
- LinkedIn Learning (LinkedIn)
- Ticketing System (iSupport)
- PeopleSoft (MySJSU) & SJSU@Work
- Microsoft Office 365
Who Has Access
What You Need to Do
Have your SJSUOne ID# and password ready to access software.
Click on the links above to get started.
Cost & Requirements
They are free!
- You must have a SJSUOne ID# and password.
- Some applications require management approval and a support technician.