First Time User
- I am a first-time user
- I don't remember my SJSUOne ID
- How do I change my password?
- How do I reset my password?
Open University Students: On the first day of late registration, we post an Open University Quick Admit login button on the MySJSU homepage. Click this login button to register and get a system generated ID and password.
Note: Activation of your SJSUOne account is optional.
New Matriculated Students and New Employees: As a first time user, you must create a password before you can log in. Accounts
have been created for all current faculty, staff and students. Your SJSUOne account
is automatically created and removed based on MySJSU records.
1. Go to SJSUOne Set/Reset Password.
2. Enter your 9-digit ID, and then follow the instructions to create a password.
Former/Open University Students
If it has been more than 24 months since the end of your last semester, you no longer have access to one.sjsu.edu. You can order your official transcript directly from SJSU Transcript Ordering Services.