How to Submit a Help Ticket Request (iSupport)
What You Need to Know
If you need technical support, you can open a help ticket.
What You Need to Do
You can access iSupport and open a ticket a couple of ways:
- Access iSupport by:
- Go directly to iSupport
- Visit the Spartan App Portal
- Search for "Submit a Help Ticket" in the search box at the top of the page
- Select the "Submit a Help Ticket" Tile
- Enter your first and last name and your campus email address, then click the "Continue" button
- Describe in detail what you need help with in the "Description" box and add a brief summary in the "Reason" box
- Click on the "Save" button
Your help ticket will be assigned a reference number and routed to the IT Service Desk.
For step-by-step instructions with visuals, view How to Submit a Ticket Request [pdf].
If you have any questions regarding your ticket request, please contact the IT Service Desk.