Design and develop custom business applications and solutions, including major enhancements and working with selected vendors to integrate and manage Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
What You Need to Know
IT Enterprise Solutions offers Solution Development to the campus divisions to develop and integrate new application functionality that improves the effectiveness and efficiency of campus business processes.
IT Enterprise Solutions will work with you to define, design, develop, test and implement custom-developed or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications into your business operation.
Examples of Solutions
- Solution project management
- Business workflow and requirements analysis
- Custom design/development or SaaS integration/configuration
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Implementation deployment and rollout
Who Has Access
What You Need to Do
- Submit a new solution request, an enhancement request, or any questions to email@example.com.
- Please include a description of your needs.
- You will be contacted for additional information regarding key requirements and project scope.
- Projects are prioritized monthly by the IT Enterprise Solutions Steering Committee.
Cost & Requirements
There may be additional costs incurred to acquire vendor-provided services.
Solution Development requirements are custom specific to the project and will be determined after discussion with IT Enterprise Solution Management.
Support: Need Help or Have Questions
To follow up with a Solution Development project, contact the assigned project manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.