Your Final Semester
Fall'21 Graduating Students
The final review of your graduation application takes 5-6 weeks from the time academic standing has been processed, January 11th. This means that most degrees will be posted by the middle of February.
View your Unofficial Transcript in MySJSU to see if we have awarded your degree. Additional information and instructions [pdf] for accessing your transcript is available.
The Final Checklist
Use the checklist below to help ensure you stay on-track in the final weeks before graduation
- Your Graduation Status on MySJSU should be "Needs to finish pending work"
- If you took classes at another institution, please submit official transcripts to
- Review MyProgress to make sure it is accurate
- Review your graduation worksheet [pdf] (if applicable)
- Resolve any missing grades on your transcript
- Clear any holds that may be on your record
- Review your name and address in MySJSU
- You must complete all outstanding items by Monday, December 6, 2021. If you cannot meet that date, you must change your graduation date
- At the end of the semester, graduation evaluators will review your record.
- Students who do not meet all degree requirements will receive a hold letter that identifies the issues and how to resolve them.
- If you receive a hold letter and can not resolve the issues by the due date, you will need to change your graduation date.