Your Final Semester
FALL 2022 GRADUATES:
The final review of your graduation application takes about 3-4 weeks from the time academic standing has been processed, January 11th. This means that most degrees will be posted by February 6, 2023.
To check if your degree has been awarded please go to MySJSU to view your unofficial transcripts. For instructions on how to view your Unofficial Transcript, see View My Unofficial Transcript. Additional details are available [pdf].
If you did not complete all degree requirements you will be sent a Hold Letter to your preferred email. The Hold Letter will outline outstanding degree requirements. Learn more about this status [pdf].
Use the checklist below to help ensure you stay on-track in the final weeks before graduation
- Your Graduation Status on MySJSU should be "Needs to finish pending work"
- If you took classes at another institution, please submit official transcripts to
- Review MyProgress to make sure it is accurate
- Resolve any missing grades on your transcript
- Clear any holds that may be on your record
- Review your name and address in MySJSU
- You must complete all outstanding items by specific deadlines. If you cannot meet those dates, you must change your graduation date.
- At the end of the semester, graduation evaluators will review your record.
- Students who do not meet all degree requirements will receive a hold letter that identifies the issues and how to resolve them.
- If you receive a hold letter and cannot resolve the issues by the due date, you will need to change your graduation date.