Due to impaction, SJSU will no longer accept any incoming students until further notice.
SJSU students now have access to more fully online courses at other CSU campus through CSU Fully Online.
See requirements and conditions below if you are eligible to enroll in one undergraduate course per academic term at a participating University of California campus or California Community College . You must meet the necessary course prerequisites and obtain approval from both SJSU and the campus you plan to attend.
Conditions for Enrollment
- Must be a California resident
- Must have completed at least one term as a matriculated student at SJSU.
- Have maintained a 2.0 cumulative SJSU GPA(be in good academic standing).
- Be enrolled in at least 6 units at SJSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- Have paid the appropriate fees at SJSU for the term in which you plan to cross enroll.
- Students enrolled through Open University are not eligible for Cross Enrollment.
- Enrollment is limited to one class at the host campus.
- Graduate students are not eligible for Cross Enrollment.
- The host campus will charge a $10 fee plus any material and laboratory fees associated with the class in which you cross enroll.
- Use of the host campus' facilities may be restricted; health services are limited to emergencies only.
- You must follow the registration deadlines and procedures at the host campus.
- Obtain the approval signature for Cross Enrollment Application [pdf] [pdf] from the host campus that you wish to attend at least 30 days before the start of the term.
- Submit the completed Cross Enrollment Application [pdf], [pdf] along with a copy of your class schedule from the host campus, to your Special Programs Coordinator:
Students' Last Names: A-Mars
Students' Last Names| Mart-Z
Military/ ROTC Students
After the deadline to add through Census date, Cross Enrollment - Pre Census Late Add Request [pdf] along with the Cross Enrollment Application is required. Find out the deadline to add and Census date for the semester you are enrolling from Registration calendar.
After Census date, Cross Enrollment - Post Census Late Add Request [pdf] along with the Cross Enrollment Application is required.