Instructor Drop Procedure
- Instructor Drop Requests are due by the last day to add of each semester. Check Registration Calendars.
- Requests should be dropped off by the Instructor or Administrative Staff only. Photo
ID is required upon submission.
Step by step Instructions:
- Create an excel file copy of your Class Roster(s)
- Type the course info including the section number, your name, and EmpID
- Strikeout the name(s) of the student(s) you want to drop on the roster. Do not strike out SJSU ID number(s) and type “Drop” at the end of the student’s row.
- Email the excel document to firstname.lastname@example.org from your SJSU email account (required). Deadline to submit the drop is the add
View SJSU policy for Instructor Drop [pdf] and Registration Bulletin.