Instructor Drop Procedure
Step by step Instructions:
- Create an Excel file copy of your Class Roster(s) by clicking the icon at red arrow.
- The Excel file will show up at the bottom left corner of the window you are working
on. Then you can click on the file to open it.
- Type the course info including the section number, your name, and EmpID
- Strikeout the name(s) of the student(s) you want to drop on the roster. Do not strike out SJSU ID number(s) and type “Drop” at the end of the student’s row.
- There are 2 ways to submit the Excel document request:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your SJSU email account (required). Deadline to submit the drop is the add
- Submit it in-person by the Instructor or Administrative Staff only. Photo ID is required
View SJSU policy for Instructor Drop [pdf] and Registration Bulletin.