Instructor Drop Procedure
- Instructor Drop Requests are due by the last day to add of each semester. Check Registration Calendars.
Step by step Instructions:
- Create an Excel file copy of your Class Roster(s)
- Type the course info including the section number, your name, and EmpID
- Strikeout the name(s) of the student(s) you want to drop on the roster. Do not strike out SJSU ID number(s) and type “Drop” at the end of the student’s row.
- There are 2 ways to submit the Excel document request:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your SJSU email account (required). Deadline to submit the drop is the add deadline.
- Submit it in-person by the Instructor or Administrative Staff only. Photo ID is required upon submission.