Benefits of using Nuventive for assessment
Nuventive will enable programs to:
- Update and manage all phases of the program assessment process with ease.
- Access archived program assessment reports online.
- Quick access to assessment plans and reports.
- Maintain and share relevant assessment info such as rubrics, program learning outcomes, and assessment methods.
- Connect assessment results to program planning.
- Develop and disseminate reports to stakeholders with ease.
- Submit annual assessment reports online anytime and anywhere.
- Who can have access to Nuventive: College Assessment Facilitators, Department chairs, and Assessment Coordinators may request user access for programs within their college by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your affiliated college and programs in your request email.
- How to login to Nuventive: Once your requested Nuventive account is approved, you can use your SJSU single sign-on user name and password to log into Nuventive.
- Compatible browsers: Use Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge, or Safari to access Nuventive (Do not use Internet Explorer).
- Annual assessment report:How to enter it on Nuventive.
- Nuventive Guide: For step-by-step directions on how to get started, refer to the Nuventive Guide.
- Additional resources: SJSU Nuventive Training Videos and FAQ can be found here.