(Revised February 24, 2021)
- Student will be able to apply discipline knowledge and provide effective leadership to derive solutions to problems/challenges within an organization.
- Student will be able to effectively and productively participate in teams.
- Student will be able to recognize organizational processes and behaviors.
- Student will have an advanced level ability in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Student will have an advanced level ability in synthesizing and designing solutions for unstructured problems
- Student will have an advanced level ability in evaluating the impact of these solutions in the broader context of the organization and society.
- Student will have an advanced level ability in effectively communicating solutions in the form of written, oral and electronic media.
- Students will have an advanced level Knowledge of methodological and computational skills with which able to operate (apply) effectively.
- Student will be able to develop skills to support life-long learning within the field of profession of ISE