Zoom Webinar Troubleshooting Tips
Troubleshooting is important when you run into any kind of technical difficulty. We provide you with some important troubleshooting tips for Zoom Webinar.
- Log in Video / Audio
The most common reason for this problem is that your device is not getting enough internet bandwidth.
To get more bandhwidth:
- Disconnect the other devices from your Wifi.
- Wired connection is better than wireless connection. Use Ethernet cable (CAT network cable) for better internet speed.
- Disable the HD cam for better frame rate.
- Audio is too low
- Click on your profile picture.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Audio tab and increase the volume.
- Chat and other features
Zoom webinar has limited features due to high number of participants. These tips will help you to overcome these problems for chat and other features during a Zoom webinar.
- Use the Q&A feature to pose questions to the panel.
- Use Zoom client instead of viewing directly from a browser. Many functionalities may be limited in a browser.
- Try accessing Zoom from a different device in case of consistent issues in Q&A.
- Small Display Screen
To get the desired screen size, you will have tweak the aspect ratio of the screen.
- Go to View Options > Zoom Ratio.
- Select the appropriate value to zoom the shared screen.
For more specific technical issues visit Zoom Help Page.