Make an Appointment
Peer Connections offers both in-person and virtual appointments, with availability depending on our Peer Educators' schedules. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accomodate you.
How to Schedule Appointments:
Online: Visit Spartan Connect and log in using your SJSU student ID number and password. Click on the blue "Appointments, Drop-ins, and Workshops & Events" button and follow the prompts.
Be sure to select our "Peer Connections" location to see our appointment schedule:
- Course-Based Tutoring: to meet online with a tutor for course content tutoring
- Undergraduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for any undergraduate course
- Graduate Student Writing: to meet online with a tutor for writing for a graduate course
- Mentor Class Related: to meet online with your course mentor (if applicable)
- Time Management: to meet online with a mentor for time management strategies
- Study Strategies: to meet online with a mentor for study strategies
- Stress Management: to meet online with a mentor for stress management strategies
- Campus Resources: to meet online with a mentor to learn more about campus resources
- Mentoring - Other: to meet online with a mentor for other reasons that don't seem to fit in the categories above
Phone: Call us at 408-924-2587 during business hours (Monday-Wednesday 9am-5pm, Thursday-Friday 9am-4pm).
E-mail: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send a message outside of our regular business hours, we will respond to you on the next business day.
You must be a currently enrolled student to participate in our programs.
Online Tutoring via Zoom
Our online/virtual tutoring sessions are done using Zoom. Should you schedule an online/virtual appointment, the login instructions for your session will be sent to you by your tutor.
Check out our tutoring FAQs for questions about the appointment process.