Vice President for University Advancement
March 3, 2020
From Committee Chair Dan Moshavi:
On behalf of the Vice President for University Advancement Search Committee, I would like to thank those who attended our two finalists' open forums.
We now invite all members of the campus community to view the open forum videos and provide feedback via the feedback forms. Links to both the videos and feedback forms, as well as candidate C.V.s, can be found below. Thank you!
To view the open forum videos, you must be logged in to your SJSU G-Suite address in the same web browser.
Associate Vice President of University Advancement and Campaign Director, University of La Verne
Friday, February 28
Diaz Compean Student Union, Meeting Room 3A
Assistant Vice President of Engagement and Annual Programs, California Institute of Technology
Monday, March 2
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Meeting Rooms 225/229
The link to the candidate's feedback form will be emailed to community members that attend and sign-in for the open forum at the end of the day. The search committee kindly asks that all participants complete the online feedback form.
The deadline to submit online feedback forms is noon on Friday, March 6.
We look forward to your participation and completion of feedback on each candidate.
Dean, Lucas College and Graduate School of Business
Chair of Search Committee, Vice President for University Advancement
- Mohamed Abousalem, Vice President, Research and Innovation
- Chris Burrill, Executive Managing Director, Hammer Theatre
- Sonja Daniels, Associate Vice President, Campus Life
- Sabra Diridon, Interim Associate Vice President for Development, University Advancement
- Stefan Frazier, Associate Professor, Linguistics and Language Development
- Jim Harvey, Director, Moss Landing Marine Laboratories
- Melinda Jackson, Department Chair and Professor, Political Science
- Peter Lee, Director and Professor, School of Social Work
- Ravisha Mathur, Chair, Academic Senate Executive Committee
- Connie Moore, SJSU Tower Board Nominating and Governance Committee
- Steve O'Brien, Deputy Director, Intercollegiate Athletics
- Branden Parent, President, Associated Students
- Jinny Rhee, Associate Dean, College of Engineering