Note: The following is not a Cabinet-Level search but is an important President's Office search, one for which we are asking feedback and input from our campus community)
August 24, 2021 (updated 9/1/2021)
Our campus community is invited to meet the finalists for the role of Senior Associate Vice President, University Marketing and Communications. The search committee had a diverse and competitive pool from which these three candidates emerged.
The open forums for this very important position have been completed.
- Jeff Scott - Monday, August 30, 2021 - Feedback form - View Open Forum (Jeff Scott's C.V.) [pdf]
- Jeff Noblitt - Tuesday, August 31, 2021 - Feedback form - View Open Forum (Jeff Noblitt's C.V.) [pdf]
- Michael Crawford - Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - Feedback form - View Open Forum (Michael Crawford's C.V.) [pdf]
Those of you who were unable to attend are invited to view videos of the open forums, the links to which are included above (along with feedback form links and candidates' resumes). We kindly request that online feedback forms be completed by Friday, September 3, 2021.
We greatly appreciate your time!
I am grateful to the search committee conducting this search:
- Ken Mashinchi, Senior Director of Strategic Communications and Media Relations
- Patience Bryant, Director of Black/African American Equity
- Ruth Huard, Dean, College of Professional and Global Education
- Ryan O'Rorke, Associate Athletics Director for Marketing, Digital Media and Licensing
- Sabra Diridon, Interim Associate Vice President for Development
- Sharon Willey, Senior Director, Student Affairs Academic Initiatives and Partnerships
- Travis Tamasese, Director of Strategy & Policy, Office of the President (Chair)