Regain Control of a Zoom Session
If a Zoom session has uninvited attendees that are disrupting the session, complete the following steps to regain control of the session.
- Locate the Security icon in the meeting controls.
- Lock the meeting.
- If any share options were enabled (screen, chat, rename themselves), disable those options.
- Open the participant list.
- Disable the option, Allow participants to unmute themselves.
- Mute all attendees.
- Locate the individual on the participant list and click Remove.