How to create a meeting where only authenticated users can join
- Navigate to sjsu.zoom.us and Sign in
- Below is the screen you will see after signing in.
- Click on Schedule a new meeting → Enter all the meeting details and setup time. Scroll
down to Meeting Options.
- Check the box -> Only authenticated users can join and SJSU Zoom accounts should be
selected on the dropdown.
- If you wish to select any other domain that you would like to approve you can click
on the Edit option and then this window should appear, enter the domain that you
would like to approve and click on save.
- Click on Save