Join us on your teaching journey!
As one of the most well-established public teacher preparatory schools in California, the Department of Teacher Education at the SJSU Lurie College of Education is committed to preparing highly qualified teachers who are ready to address the challenges of the 21st century and meet the needs of diverse student populations. If you are someone who:
- shares a vision of teaching grounded in an ethic of care
- has a commitment to social justice
- has a passion for engaging students in learning
then now is the time to take the next step in your teaching journey!
Admissions Updates: September 28, 2020
Click here for a one page summary of current MSCP requirements. Further information about each requirement for the Multiple Subject Credential and Masters Program is detailed on this MSCP How to Apply webpage.
New Opportunity | Impact San Jose Fellowship
Do you want to make an impact as a transformative educator? Are you committed to making a difference for students, families, and communities in the greater San Jose region? The Impact San Jose Fellowship will provide:
- Up to $7,500 in scholarship support
- Mentorship during and after the program
- A strong professional learning community of like-minded educators
- Priority for residencies to candidates who are committed to becoming transformative educators for our region.
To learn more and complete our interest form, visit sjsu.edu/education/fellows