About This Test
Our office offers testing from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a global professional accounting body based in the United Kingdom which awards the Chartered Certified Accountant designation.
ACCA computer-based exams (ACCA CBE) and ACCA paper exams are available at our center.
Available Exam Dates (ACCA CBE)
ACCA Computer-Based Exams are administered by appointment only. Payment is collected in advance, when the appointment is made. Please e-mail our office to schedule an appointment.
When you e-mail us, please include:
- Your Name (as it appears on your legal ID), date of birth, and contact phone number
- Your ACCA Student Registration Number and which ACCA CBE test you are taking
- Preferred date & time for your test. (Available Mon-Fri at 10am, 12pm, or 2pm)
We will send a payment link and instructions. Once payment is confirmed, your appointment is set. You will receive confirmation via e-mail.
Fees for ACCA Computer-Based Exams (from 1 Oct 2021 - 31 Mar 2022):
On-Demand CBE for Foundations in Accounting (FIA):
|FA1: Recording Financial Transactions||$175 per exam|
|MA1: Management Information|
|FA2: Maintaining Financial Records|
|MA2: Managing Costs and Finance|
|FBT: Business and Technology||$210 per exam|
|FMA: Management Accounting|
|FFA: Financial Accounting|
On-Demand CBE for ACCA Qualification:
|BT: Business and Technology||$210 per exam|
|MA: Management Accounting|
|FA: Financial Accounting|
|LW: Corporate and Business Law (ENG & GLO)||$230 per exam|
Please note: All fees are non-refundable.
ACCA Paper Exams
ACCA Paper Exams are conducted during specific test periods. To take the ACCA Paper Exams:
- Register for all of your exams with ACCA first. They will contact us, and we will schedule an appointment for you.
- You will receive a confirmation of your appointment via e-mail.
- Fees will be collected on the day of the exam. The fee is $90 for each ACCA Paper Exam. Payment can be made by either cash or check (payable to SJSU).
E-mail our office if you have any questions.