Download forms for accounts payable, travel, human resources, and more. Forms must be printed, filled out and signed (as required) before submission to the Tower Foundation.
Find forms by topic using the links below.
- Accounts Payable (Purchasing and Procurement)
- Human Resources
- Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Account Authorization [pdf] [pdf](New account or change an existing account)
Accounts Payable (Purchasing & Procurement)
- Hospitality Guidelines [pdf]
- Independent Contractor Agreement [pdf] and Assembly Bill 5 regarding Employment Status
- Reimbursed Salary Authorization Form [DocuSign]
- Release Time Authorization [DocuSign]
- Requisition Purchase Order and Procedures [pdf]
- Vendor/Consultant Data Form [pdf]
- W-9 Request For Taxpayer ID [pdf]
- W-8BEN Request For Foreign Taxpayer ID [pdf]
- Donation Deposit [pdf]
- Gift Intent Form (In-Kind) [pdf]
- Non-Monetary Gift Acceptance Form [pdf]
- RBC Wealth Management Stock Form [pdf]
- Email form via Adobe Acrobat to email@example.com
- Event Authorization Form [pdf]
- Event Finance Report
- Fundraising Event Procedures [pdf]
- Raffle Procedures [pdf]
- Employee Rights Notice: COVID-19, FFRCA [pdf] and Notice Eligibility & Request Form [pdf]
- Address & Name Change Form [pdf]
- Conflict of Interest Policy [pdf]
- Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form [pdf]
- Electronic Time Reporting - STRATUSTIME and Instructions [pdf]
- Employee Benefits [pdf] and Employee Handbook
- Employee Clearance Form [pdf] (Terminating Employment or Tower Funding)
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification [pdf]
- IRS form W-4 [pdf]
- Payroll Calendar 2022 [pdf]
- Holiday Calendar 2022 [pdf]
- Request for Verification of Employment [pdf]
- Tower Temporary Telecommuting Agreement Fillable [pdf]
Request to Hire, Rehire, Change Employee Funding Account
If Tower funds are used to pay for work, the individual must be hired as a Tower employee.
No work may begin until Tower HR has completed the employee orientation and payroll has notified the employee.
- Complete the appropriate appointment form below. Original signatures or DocuSign are accepted. Submit DocuSigned appointments to TowerHR@sjsu.edu.
- Once Tower approves of the funding and hire, Tower HR will contact the applicant to schedule an employee orientation.
- Tower HR will notify managers by email that the employee completed the orientation and will confirm the employment start and end dates. Employee may not work until the start date has been confirmed by payroll.
Submit the completed appropriate appointment form below, check the box for reappointment/rehire. No employee orientation is required. Tower HR will notify the employee and manager of the reappointment approval by email.
If an employee's funding account changes: submit the appropriate appointment form below, check the box new account/account change, and obtain the new account holder's signature.
Student Assistants* and Non-SJSU Personnel, use this form:
* Students must provide current proof of enrollment (6 units min.) per semester and may not work more than 20 hrs/week.
- Student Appointment Form [pdf] (Please attach a detailed job description & class schedule)
SJSU/CSU Personnel, including faculty, use this form:
Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Procurement Card Policy [pdf] and Procurement Card Application [pdf]
- Reference Guide Access Online [pdf]