Undergraduate Graduation and Evaluation 

The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the evaluation and conferral of undergraduate degrees.  If you are a graduate student, please visit the Graduate Admissions and Program Evaluations (GAPE) website for graduation and diploma information.

Graduation Workshops for Undergraduate students: these workshops will provide an overview of the graduation application process to our prospective graduating students.

Students, faculty and college advisors are welcome to attend! Download the Workshops' flyer(PDF).

No RSVP is required, but there are some pre-requisites. Students must: 1) have earned at least 90 units, 2) be two semesters away from completing your degree requirements and 3) be in good academic standing

The dates, times & venues are listed below:

        • Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 12pm -1pm, DMH 166
        • Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 5pm -6pm, DMH 166
        • Monday, March 16, 2015, 12pm -1pm, BBC 032
        • Thursday, March 19, 2015, 5pm -6pm, BBC 032


Please review the pages below provided by topics:

On the right hand column please find the links for related resources.