M.S. Program Requirements

Preparing You For Your Program

If you want to pursue a master's degree in chemical or materials engineering, you will need to fulfill our program requirements. You can learn more about them below.

Graduate English Writing Requirement

All graduate students must complete the graduate writing requirement, or GWAR. Learn more about GWAR on our dedicated page. 

Required Transition Courses

Students without an undergraduate degree in either chemical or materials engineering must take transition courses in order to pursue this master's program.