Graduation Date Change

  1. All Graduation Requirements in MyProgress (University, Major & Minor, if applicable) must be Green/Complete by the end of the graduation term.
  2. If you will not finish all of your requirements by the end of your graduation term, you must submit a Graduation Date Change form [pdf].
  3. Students who need to change their graduation date will not be given an enrollment appointment to add classes for any following term until the Graduation Date Change form is processed.