Graduation Date Change
Graduation Date Change Process
- Submit the CoS Graduation Date Change Request Google Form.
- You will be sent a Confirmation Email to verify receipt of your form submission.
- Your request will be processed initially by the CoSAC Graduation Specialist. If there are any issues, either corrections will be made or you will be contacted by the CoSAC Graduation Specialist.
- You will be sent a DocuSign form to review and sign. If there are any issues with the form, reply to the Confirmation Email to let the Graduation Specialist know what needs to be corrected
- Once you sign the DocuSign form, it will automatically be sent to the CoSAC Graduation
Specialist and the Department Reviewer to be evaluated.
- If approved, your graduation term will be updated within 1-2 business days.
- If not approved, contact the Department Reviewer for any follow-up questions.
- If approved with conditions, you will be contacted by the Graduation Specialist or Department Reviewer with further instructions.
For additional questions, email the Graduation Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Progress Enrollment Hold: You may have a Graduation Progress hold placed that will prevent you from enrolling in classes. In that case, you will be sent an Enrollment Request form and the Graduation Specialist will add you to the approved courses required to complete your degree requirements. You will not be able to add courses through MySJSU, you must submit the request form to have them added for you.
Graduation Readiness Survey: You may be required to complete a "Graduation Readiness Survey" before your Graduation Date Change Request will be reviewed. If the survey is required, the Graduation Specialist will reply to the Confirmation Email with instructions
Change of Major Request: If you are in the process of requesting a Change of Major, your Graduation Date Change request may be put on hold until the Change of Major has been reviewed.