Program Proposals

For more information about Special Session (self-support funded) programs, view the College of Professional and Global Education's Academic Programs website and contact the CPGE Team. You can also review the Special Session Program FAQ page for more information.

For more information about how programs are reported at the CSU system-wide, state, and federal levels, view the Reporting Codes section.

What's the difference between a BA/BS or MA/MS? See the WASC Degree Definitions Guide [pdf]. For BA/BS degrees, please also see University Policy F88-9 [pdf].

Curricular Review Process [pdf]

Reviewed and approved by Curriculum and Research Committee on August 24, 2020.