- Program Revisions
- Elevating Concentrations to a Full Degree
- New Degrees (2-Year Process)
- New Concentrations
- New Minors
- New Certificates
- New Credentials/Subject Matter Preparation Programs
- New Spartan Accelerated Graduate Education (SAGE) Programs
- Honors Programs
- Suspending/Discontinuing Programs
For more information about Special Session (self-support funded) programs, view the College of Professional and Global Education's Academic Programs website and contact the CPGE Team. You can also review the Special Session Program FAQ page for more information.
For more information about how programs are reported at the CSU system-wide, state, and federal levels, view the Reporting Codes section.
Reviewed and approved by Curriculum and Research Committee on August 24, 2020.