Facilities and Maintenance
Facilities, Custodial and Maintenance is here to help!
We are constantly looking for ways to help you through any maintenance challenges you may experience while you are living in our facilities. We have staff available to help you with the tough challenges, but we've also included some helpful information below.
- Campus Village Thermostat Control Instructions [pdf]
- Campus Village Refrigerator Temperature Control Guide [pdf]
- Dishwasher 101 | Operating / Cleaning a dishwasher
- Dishwasher Hints
- Electrical Information
- Fire Alarm Prevention | How to not set off the building's alarms
- Fire Safety | Preparation in case of a fire / How to extinguish a fire
- GE Top Freezer Temperature Control
- Heating and Air Conditioning Hints
- How to laundry [pdf]
- Key/Access Card Information
- Microwave Use Hints
- Plumbing Information
- Prep Before Cooking | How to properly ventilate your kitchen.
- Smoke Detector Information
- Stove Cleaning | Removing / Cleaning stove top