Fall 2023: Housing Payment Due Dates
Posted to Account
|Payment Due Date||IPP Due Dates|
|June 14 - July 2||July 15||
|July 3 - Aug 2||Aug 14||
Spring 2023: Housing Payment Due Dates
Post to Account
|Payment Due Date||IPP Due Date|
|Nov 14 - Jan 2||Jan 17||
|Jan 3 - Feb 14||Feb 17||
Making a Payment:
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, bank drafts and traveler’s checks.
- Checks should be made payable to SJSU. Please include your student ID number on the face of the check.
- Payments can be made at the UHS office located on the 2nd floor of CVB
- Cashier hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Payments can also be made at the Cashiering office in the Student Service Center. Office Hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Payment may also be paid online by electronic check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover card. A convenience fee of 2.75% is charged when you pay by credit card.
- Download a guide for step-by-step instructions on how to make a payment online [pdf]
- Faculty/Staff instructions on how to make a payment online [pdf]
You may also mail the payment to the following address:
University Housing Services
Attn: Housing Cashier
One Washington Square
San José, CA 95192-0133
- You may add an authorized user to view financial information and pay fees.
- Download a Designated Authorized User for Housing [pdf] [pdf]