2023 Spring Closing Information
As the spring semester winds down we would like to share some very important dates regarding spring closing. We know you will be focusing on your finals and want to provide you with as much information as possible to make your move, or transition to summer housing as smooth as possible.
- Closing Information for Classics, CVC and CV2 [pdf]
- Closing Information for The Apartments (CVA & CVB) [pdf]
SJSU Housing Services and Student Support Information
- Campus Village Building 2 (CV2) [pdf]
- Campus Village Building A (CVA) [pdf]
- Campus Village Building B (CVB) [pdf]
- Campus Village Building C (CVC) [pdf]
- Joe West Hall [pdf]
- Washburn Hall [pdf]
In order to have your mail forwarded, please follow the instructions below. Mail will only be forwarded for 3 months or for summer only if you are returning in the fall.
- Fill out the Mail Forwarding form.
- Notify your family, friends, SJSU departments, bill collectors, and any other businesses
you send mail to, or receive mail from, of your new address.
Need a job? Work for UHS!
University Housing Services employs students in a number of different positions throughout the academic year and summer. Learn about what positions we have available and how to apply!