We prepare transformative educators to teach at the elementary, middle, and high school levels through our credential programs. These programs are post-baccalaureate, offered at the graduate level, and are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC).
Our primary academic opportunities include a multiple subject / elementary education or single subject / secondary education credential, a credential plus a Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) degree or, for experienced teachers, a Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential program with a Master of Arts in Education (Curriculum and Instruction) degree. Learn more about each of our academic opportunities by selecting the links below.
- Credential, Multiple Subject / Elementary Education
- Credential, Single Subject / Secondary Education
- Critical Bilingual Authorization
- Teacher Residency Program
- Intern Program
- MA, Literacy Across the Curriculum for an Equitable Society (LACES)
- Advanced Teaching Certificate in Common Core Mathematics (K-8)
- Undergraduate Programs