Students, staff and faculty – Here you will find copies of all currently available and downloadable forms used in the Department of Art and Art History. Please check with the main Art Office (ART 116) if an online form is out-of-date, incomplete, or if you need a form not listed here.
- Most forms nowadays are created and circulated virtually using DocuSign. Please check with the Art Office if you are not sure how to use one.
- Do not open/fill-out PDF files using the internet browser, Adobe Acrobat Viewer or Adobe Acrobat Preview.
- Faculty signatures are only valid for thirty days.
Students who want to earn a BFA in Spatial, Pictorial, Photography, or Digital Media Art must pass the Portfolio Review Application. The the BFA Portfolio Review page for additional information.
If you have any questions, please email Bill – <firstname.lastname@example.org> or go to his Zoom office hours Monday to Friday 1:00-4:00 PM.
Applications for Fall 2023 will open October 2nd and close on November 3rd.
BA Art - Major Forms
BA Art - Roadmaps
BFA Art - Roadmaps
Minor Architectural Studies [pdf]
Minor Art Education [pdf]
Minor Art History and Visual Culture [pdf]
Minor Ceramic Art [pdf]
Minor Digital Media Art [pdf]
Minor Photography [pdf]
Minor Pictorial Art [pdf]
Minor Sculpture [pdf]
Minor Studio Art [pdf]
MA and MFA Program Admissions
The Art and Art History Department's graduate program application is rolled into SJSU's central Cal State Apply system. Please see the program admission pages for additional information.
- MA Admissions (Art History & Visual Culture)
- MFA Admissions (Digital Media Art, Photography, Pictoiral Art, & Spatial Art)