Cloud Computing and Virtualization
The Cloud Computing and Virtualization specialization prepares students to understand the emerging technologies of Cloud Computing and Virtualization, their principles, modeling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications. Major solution architectures and enabling technologies are covered.
Students are prepared for technical careers in developing applications and providing services that run on a distributed network using virtualized resources and enables customers to access computing resources as needed.
Required Specialization Core (6 units, take both of the following classes)
Specialization Choice (3 units, take one of the following classes)
- CMPE 273 Enterprise Distributed Systems
- CMPE 275 Enterprise Application Development
- CMPE 285 Software Engineering Processes
- CMPE 287 Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- CMPE 206 Computer Network Design
- CMPE 207 Network Programming and Applications
- CMPE 257 Machine Learning
- CMPE 258 Deep Learning
- CMPE 209 Network Security
- CMPE 279 Software Security Technologies