Enterprise Software Technologies
The Enterprise Software Technologies Program prepares outstanding men and women from around the world to be technical leaders in the rapidly changing software development environment. It offers an unsurpassed education in the fundamentals of software development and in-depth exposure to the latest technologies and trends shaking the foundation of Enterprise software development. It prepares students for technical careers in infrastructure software and enterprise application development.
The program focuses on the study and research of distributed N-Tier Client/Server architectures that employ multiple clients and scalable server-side technologies to develop high performance systems that scale across multiple tiers of servers.
Required Specialization Core (6 units, take both of the following classes)
Specialization Choice (3 units, take one of the following classes)
- CMPE 281 Cloud Technologies
- CMPE 283 Virtualization Technologies
- CMPE 285 Software Engineering Processes
- CMPE 287 Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- CMPE 206 Computer Network Design
- CMPE 207 Network Programming and Applications
- CMPE 257 Machine Learning
- CMPE 258 Deep Learning
- CMPE 209 Network Security
- CMPE 279 Software Security Technologies