Fall 2022 EOP Town Hall
EOP Town Hall, which will be held on Thursday, August 18, 2022. Please remember, Town Hall is mandatory for all EOP students (every semester). This is a time to meet the EOP Staff, to go over important information/resources, EOP requirements, and a Q&A with the EOP Staff at the end of the session.
There are two sessions that are open to all class levels, please choose the session that best fits your schedule.
AM SESSION - IN PERSON: 10am - 11:30am
- Register here: https://bit.ly/sjsueopf22townhallAM (form closes on Sunday, August 14, 2022, 11:59pm)
- Student Union Ballroom
- Arrive for check-in 9:30a-9:50a
NOTE: There will be a maximum of 350 seats available for in-person. One the capacity is reached, Eventbrite will automatically close, and you will need to register for the virtual session. Do not delay in registering today!
PM SESSION - VIRTUAL/ZOOM: 2:00p - 3:30p
Register here: https://bit.ly/sjsueopf22townhallPM
- You must use your @SJSU email to register for the virtual/Zoom session.
Need to Cancel your Zoom Registration?
- You may cancel your Zoom registration through the confirmation Zoom email you received. Select “You can cancel your registration at any time.” Select “You can cancel your registration at any time” a second time to confirm, and select “‘Yes”.
- If you are unable to attend either session due to extenuating circumstances, please note that there will be a recorded webinar for your viewing the following week.
- We will send a message to all EOP students when the session/survey is posted so that you may view and complete this EOP requirement.