Apply to EOP
The Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) is designed for undergraduate students that meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be considered CA Residents or AB540
- Have a history of limited-income
- SAI (Student Aid Index) to demonstrate limited income is determined by the FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
- The SAI - Student Aid Index, is under $1500 (an SAI between $1501- $5000 will only be considered if there is space available in the program)
- A first generation college student, their parent(s) have not earned a 4-year degree or higher, from any country
SPRING 2024 EOP:
EOP is an admission and retention program, and students can only apply to EOP when they are submitting their admission application to the university for their first semester at the CSU/SJSU.
- SJSU EOP does not accept any EOP applications for any spring term
- EOP is an admission and retention program, and students are unable to apply to EOP for any future term
- The ASPIRE program offers similar services, and accepts students on a rolling basis
FALL 2024 EOP DECISIONS:
Students with a complete EOP application, 2 recommendation forms, and financial information on file by the SJSU EOP published deadlines, will be sent an EOP status message via MySJSU messaging in mid-late April.
Incomplete applications may not receive a message, as incomplete applications are not reviewed.
View on a mobile device for the best viewing experience
- The PDF contains the information below