Review the position description [pdf]
Fill out the online application at https://bit.ly/EOPMentorApp23
Email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you are required to sign in/use your SJSU email in order to access the EOP Mentor Application
EOP strongly recommends students work with the Career Center in preparing their application (resume and interview)
UPDATE 5/1/23: Please submit your application as soon as possible. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
EOP GRAPHIC DESIGNER
EOP is in search of a Graphic Design Student Assistant!
The graphic designer, reporting directly to the EOP Director, is responsible for maintaining the brand of the Educational Opportunity Program and creating high impact visuals for both print and digital media. The graphic designer will also create, on occasion, a variety of print and digital media for the Student Success departments.
The ideal candidate is highly proficient in design aspects with excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
Benefits of being an EOP Graphic Designer:
- Develop multiple projects at a time; updating marketing materials, promotional products, logos and images
- Gain hands-on experience in the creative process conceptualizing, design development, and execution
- A great way to add projects to your portfolio and resume
- Flexible work hours; on-campus and hybrid work hours
- Spring 2023 graduating seniors are typically eligible to work for one semester after their graduation from SJSU
- Review the position description [pdf]
- Submit at least four (4) pieces of graphic design work (at least two poster designs
and one brochure design) and your resume in PDF format to EOP via email: email@example.com
- Please list email subject line as: EOP Graphic Designer
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the position is filled. The first review of application materials will begin on 4/21/23.
Visit the SJSU Career Center for other on- and off-campus job postings.