Please review the below protocols for today's meeting:
- Turn on your video, if bandwidth allows.
- Remain on mute if you aren’t speaking to reduce background noise.
- When speaking, introduce yourself first.
- Be conscious of the large number of people on the call.
- Raise your hand on Zoom, or send a chat.
These recommendations may help avoid or resolve any quality and/or technical issues that arise during the meeng.
- Closing all web based applicaons (email, calendar, other web browsing windows, and shared documents) besides Zoom before joining the meeting may assist with bandwidth issues.
- Using a Zoom virtual background that has animation will use more bandwidth.
- Another option that can assist with preserving bandwidth on your home network, is to minimize the network usage at home by turning off internet TVs, the Wi-Fi on your cell phones, and other web based devices.
- If you need to join the session via telephone and computer simultaneously, one device must be muted otherwise feedback will be created.