What We Do
Wellness and Health Promotion
Wellness and Health Promotion is a unit within the Student Wellness Center aimed at
supporting the well-being and flourishing of students. We invite you to come visit
us in the Student Wellness Center, where you can access many resources to support
your journey at SJSU.
We provide a variety of services and interactive educational programming. Take a minute to explore our website for more information. Ultimately, we are here to help you learn, grow, and thrive as you establish and meet your goals.
Healthy Campus Initiative
Treat Yourself Well is part of the Healthy Campus initiative centered around cornerstone, community, and culture, empowering campuses to improve student health and well-being collaboratively and sustainably.
Healthy Campus helps San Jose State University to:
- Promote quality of life, healthy development, and positive health behaviors that support student success and well-being
- Better understand and address the social and behavioral determinants of student health
- Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all
- Stimulate, coordinate, and strengthen health-related programs and services on campus, including common evaluation metrics
- Extend our culture of assessment to include the impact of our health-related places, spaces, policies and programs
- Provide leadership in college health and community health promotion in the region and beyond
Healthy Campus Leadership
Healthy Campus efforts are currently led by the Division of Student Affairs and Wellness and Health Promotion.