Develop a sense of your strengths, skills, values and interests for your career; maintain a balanced life between work, family, play and taking care of yourself.
- Create a vision for your future career
- Set a series of career goals
- Explore a variety of career options
- Learn new skills for the workplace
- Attend professional development classes
Ways to engage in Occupational Wellness at SJSU:
- SJSU Career Center: Get help finding employment or applying for internships. Learn how to update your resume and cover letter, network, master the interview process, and much more.
- SJSU Career Fairs: Held throughout the school year so you can meet potential employers and network with professionals.
- SJSU Handshake: Network with SJSU peers and faculty. This alternative to LinkedIn can help you expand your professional network even further.