Maintain healthy relationships; enjoy being with others; develop strong friendships and intimate relationships; care about others and let others care about you.
- Cultivate healthy friendships and intimate relationships
- Contribute to the community
- Attend social gatherings
- Participate in activity organizations
- Attend group fitness classes
Ways to engage in Social Wellness at SJSU:
- Intramural Sports Team: Form your own team with friends or meet new friends by joining one.
- School of Music and Dance and the department of Film and Theatre: Enjoy concerts, dance performances, student recitals, and plays that are put on by your fellow Spartans. Students enjoy reduced ticket pricing for most events.
- SJSU Spartans: Cheer on and support Spartan athletes with your friends by attending sporting events such as football, basketball, baseball, and more.
- Spartan Recreation and Aquatic Center: Kick off or maintain a healthy, active lifestyle with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
- Student Involvement: Get involved at SJSU! There are many options available including fraternities and sororities, leadership programs, and student clubs and other organizations.