Care for your body in order to stay healthy now and in the future; eat well and be active.
- Be physically active everyday
- Maintain an adequate sleeping pattern
- Eat a variety of healthy foods
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Schedule regular medical/dental exams
Ways to engage in Physical Wellness at SJSU:
- Bowling Center: Enjoy bowling and billiards in the Student Union. Students pay a reduced price for both activities.
- CHEW Cooking Classes: Learn to cook healthy, affordable meals at the Student Wellness Center.
- Relaxation Resources: Relax and unwind with resources such as massage chairs and light therapy located in the Student Wellness Center
- SJSU Outdoor Adventures: Explore the great outdoors through SJSU Outdoor Adventures, offering experiences from whitewater rafting to backpacking in Yosemite.
- SJSU Cares: Get assistance from the Spartan Food Pantry and other resources if you’re struggling to afford food and other necessary supplies while attending SJSU.
- Spartan Recreation: Explore many ways to have fun while staying active.
- Student Health Center: Receive comprehensive medical care, open to all students enrolled at SJSU.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Dining: Find vegetarian and vegan options around campus.