Manage your emotions in a constructive way; understand and respect your own feelings, values and attitudes; appreciate the feelings of others.
- Seek support from others
- Provide support for others
- Monitor and express emotions daily
- Learn stress management techniques
- Spend time in nature without electronics
Ways to engage in Emotional Wellness at SJSU:
- Counseling and Psychological Services - Speak to a trained professional to help assist you with personal or educational counseling. Visit the CAPS office located on the third floor of the Student Wellness Center. You can book an appointment online.
- Wellness Lounge: Take a break from your studies and visit the Wellness Lounge, located in the Student Wellness Center, for free resources to enhance your well-being. Book a massage chair or light therapy appointment to relieve stress and improve your mood.